PPC or pay-per-click advertising is an ongoing process of refinement and targeting. That makes it a great fit for many businesses seeking a return on investment regardless of budget size. The competitive landscape in the paid search auction means that other advertisers, too, are optimizing. In order to stay competitive, you need our expert pay-per-click management services.
Why We Excel at PPC Management
- Write winning ads
- Organize your account for maximum relevance and manageability
- Select keywords and know which keyword “matching options” are best for your business
- Filter out untargeted traffic that can cost you money
- Use the Google Adwords ranking formula or “Quality Score”
- Leverage the Yahoo-Bing search alliance
- Make the most of location-based targeting
PPC management is a fast way to attract leads to your website while you work on the long-term SEO strategy. With a pay-per-click campaign on Google Adwords or Bing Ads, you can place keyword-level bids to place your sponsored listings anywhere you desire on the first page of the search results. Your business can quickly see results on campaigns in a week for a fraction of the cost for traditional media channels such as print or broadcast.
93% of all buyers online or in stores use search to research before they purchase an item, according to online studies.
PPC has the advantage of instant analytics – we can test your ads often and quickly shift strategy and budget toward the ads and keywords that are converting into leads. Using the latest tools such as Google Analytics and Adwords Conversion Tracking, we can provide real-time analytical insight to maximize your marketing investment.
How Our Pay-Per-Click Management Process Works
- We work with your company to determine the best keywords to push your products and services
- Set-up your PPC accounts at no charge to you. (In most cases, due to our established relationship as a Google Partner, we can help you obtain a new advertiser credit)
- We write effective and persuasive ad copy touting those products and services, testing variations for performance metrics
- We install conversion-tracking codes on your website to test results
- Your ads appear in the sponsored links section of Google, Yahoo, or Bing when searchers type queries relevant to your keywords
- Your display ads appear on websites demographically and geographically targeted to match your typical client
- When searchers click on your ads, we direct them to the most relevant pages of your site or we set up custom landing pages that are engineered to increase conversions and leads
Although it may sound tempting to undertake on one’s own, successful pay-per-click management requires constant keyword management, keyword selection, ad placement and scheduling, bid management, and more. Embarking on a PPC campaign can be a very time-consuming and expensive process when one lacks the proper experience. Due to the complexities of the “quality score” algorithms, protecting your company’s return-on-investment is harder than ever. And never allow Google reps to set up your new advertiser account for you. Why? Google is ultimately not in business to protect your budget, and reps always structure new advertiser accounts to bid on the highest-volume, highest-trafficked keywords (read: the costliest keywords). Google is not in business to help protect your budget. (In fact, 10 out of 10 times Google will recommend that you invest more.)
Other PPC Management Services Offered
- Call Tracking
- Google Analytics Goals set-up and optimization
- Retargeting campaigns
- Facebook Advertising
- LinkedIn Advertising
- Geo-fencing campaigns