Location, location, location.
It’s not just about real estate anymore – it’s about the success of ANY local business.
Remember when the best way to find a local business was to look in the Yellow Pages or circular mailers? No longer. Now it’s Google, Yelp and Superpages. Flagstone’s local SEO services connect your products and services with locals.
If you’re nowhere to be found when your customer searches online, you’ve lost.
The good news: because there is less competition with local business than there is with national or global business, it can be easier to make headway in local SEO.
Of the 30 billion mobile searches a year, 12 billion are local. It is widely expected that in the near future, local searches will account for over half of all mobile searches annually.
Source: Search Engine Land
How do we get you on the map?
Local SEO services
- Google Local Optimization. When people search in Google for local businesses, often a Google Local 3-Pack of businesses with a map will show up. People also may search directly in Google Maps itself. Flagstone will help you show up higher in Google Maps so your clients find YOU.
- Bing Places for Business. Google is the big player in the search engine game with an estimated 66% of search traffic, but Bing is no lightweight, with its own 20% of search traffic. Flagstone registers your site with Bing and follows up to ensure you’re appearing.
- Reviews. More positive reviews equals more trust, equals more people willing to try your goods or services. One additional star can cause a 5-9% jump in revenue. Flagstone encourages, organizes and verifies reviews, placing you a cut above the rest.
- Geo-Targeting. Flagstone checks to see if you are targeting your customers correctly with your geo-targeted search marketing campaigns. If you sell kitchen cabinets in Omaha, but all your ads only show on the east coast, you’re in trouble.
- Landing Pages. Creating location-specific landing pages for all locations gives your potential customers an immediate sense that they’ve come to the right place. Flagstone creates landing pages that will impress and reassure your visitors.
About one-quarter (24.24%) of all search queries conducted via Google are for local goods and services.
Source: Chitika Insights
Be on local search directories where your customers are looking
Today your customers are using an average of 8 different sources to find local information, from apps to local websites to search engines. Our PowerListings Network includes nearly 50 of the leading search engines, local websites and mapping apps. These sites, including Facebook, Yahoo!, MapQuest, Yelp and more reach more than 150 million people a month.
- Social: Did you know 13% of local searches are happening through social networks? Your customers are looking for businesses where their friends check in, tag photos and “Like.” Flagstone makes sure your business is listed and accurate on all social networks.
- Navigation: When a customer has chosen your business, it is essential for them to be able to make it to your door. Flagstone ensures your information is up-to-date and complete in navigation services.
- Online directories: Online directories get information in a roundabout way, and often details can be inaccurate. Flagstone helps you control your presence on online directories across the internet.
- Mobile apps: Local search and mobile devices were made for each other. Flagstone ensures you’re listed in the most popular apps so your customers can find you on-the-go.
Google search for businesses “near me” doubled from 2014 to 2015, with 80% of those searches performed on mobile.