Content is the lifeblood of your website – it’s how visitors determine value and what the search-engine algorithms use to rank your pages to relevant searches.Well-written, original content is crucial to your online presence, and the quality of your content is directly proportional to how well you are likely to rank in search engines and ultimately, whether you gain a new visitor (or customer). This is the whole premise of inbound marketing.
Flagstone’s content is designed to achieve organic rankings by appealing to the reader as well as to the search engine. Websites with keyword-rich, naturally flowing, original content are judged better by both visitors and search engines than ones that simply stuff keywords into poorly written text.
Site traffic is worthless without user click-through and conversions, and if your website’s content is not attracting the search engines, it’s essentially losing money for you. From keyword targeting, topic selection, down to persuasive copy writing. We have capturing your target audience’s interest AND your ROI in mind.
Flagstone has very competitive word-count rates, and can be hired on the following basis:
- Bloggers for hire on a per-blog-post basis with each post including strategic SEO keyword research and social media distribution.
- For a reasonable monthly retainer.
Flagstone has the proven methods and internet marketing experience in web (and print) media for writing authentic, persuasive, and SEO-dominating content that not only gets visitors to take action, but also significantly increases your website’s odds of attaining desirable rankings. Beyond that, we’re writers at heart. We love the turn of a good phrase and abhor cliches, plagiarism, bad grammar, and unoriginality. If you outsource your writing to an overseas chopshop to save a few bucks, you are tarnishing the sanctity of your brand. Don’t have the time to blog? Talk to us. Think of us like an embedded contractor within your organization, one who cares enough to take the time to write it the way you would write (if you had the time).
How a Successful Web Content Strategy Can Benefit Your Business
- Good website content answers customer questions before they ever turn into phone calls. That saves the business time.
- Good online content attracts new potential customers who are searching for solutions to their problems.
- Good website or blog content builds trust before customers ever meet a person from the business.
- Good website content helps train new staff members, getting them up to speed on “inside” information that customers will want to know.
Custom Web Content Services: We Feed Your Blog
With years of experience in print and journalism as a writer and editor, I know how to write with different audiences in mind. I have been focused solely on custom web content since 2000. Most importantly, I know how to write well. Don’t outsource your content to an SEO service that’s writing a bunch of drivel that’s about as exciting to read as a Wikipedia page. I have hired and fired SEO services for this very reason — dull and lifeless content. Your content has to serve more than just the purposes of SEO —it needs to be engaging enough to readable, shareable, retweetable, likeable, pinnable, or embeddable.
A blog with an audience is about more than just writing and posting articles. There are other external factors to consider such as:
- Community Participation —I’m not advocating comment spam. Blog commenting does have a place, but you must target the right blogs, as well as have something valuable to contribute.
- Guest Posting —Offering free content to other websites with higher authority than your own can be a valuable way to get a credible link back to your site. Of course, you must develop informative content worthy of posting.
- Social Media Optimization —All these great new blog posts need to be promoted across all your social media channels in the right way, and posted with the appropriate hashtags and keywords.
- On-Page SEO Optimization — Seed your blog posts with the proper keywords.
- Editorial Strategy (with Keyword Research) — Develop content around topics that are researched and likely to satisfy the needs of your intended audience (and even find you a new one).