Plant your flag on page 1.
It’s our mission statement. Here’s why: According to a study, click-through research data reveals the importance of ranking in the top positions on a search results page. Then invest in rising to one of the top three positions. Also, ranking beyond Page 2, while good for tracking trends, has far less search volume, the study noted.[/lead][lead align=”left”]Because predicting which position your site will appear in Google is basically impossible, your SEO efforts should focus on getting to Page 1.
The goal of an SEO campaign is to increase organic traffic and conversions (e.g. email sign-ups, registered users, free trials, webinar registrations, etc.) on your website. SEO campaigns focus on optimizing content and keywords, improving website page performance, extending the networks of inbound links & traffic, all which work in concert to help you achieve your business goals.
We don’t create large – one-size-fits-all – packages that stick clients with services and pricing they don’t need. We work individually with each client and present them with a customized package based to their (or more accurately, their website’s) specific situation, and their goals and needs.
We focus on real results – traffic – and not just ranking reports (which are meaningless these days – numbers don’t mean much without the traffic.)
Long story short: You’ve got to be on Page 1 for your most important keywords, and ideally, somewhere above the upper fold because 90% of searchers don’t even get to Page 2.
(Note: Many website owners see the first page of Google as the Holy Grail. Reach it, traffic will flow to your site, and your problems are over. There’s more to it than that; read on for how we’re different from the search marketing companies who promise nothing more than quick results.)
[blockquote who=”moz”]Being listed in the first few results is critical to visibility. Being listed at the top of the results not only provides the greatest amount of traffic, but instills trust in consumers as to the worthiness and relative importance of the company/website.[/blockquote][vc_single_image image=”14685″ size=”full” overlay=”none” item_link_type=”no-link”]
What is Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
It’s not a stupid question. There are still so many traditional businesses who have yet to venture into SEM. Any brick-and-mortar business owner can tell you who his or her competitors are, but few are aware of online competition. Search engine marketing (SEM) is a whole different ball game—it’s not even the same league or the same sport. Rather, search is a thriving marketplace where millions of buyers make fast purchasing decisions. It is the best place to match “search intent,” that is, position your product in front of the people who are searching for it—at the exact moment when they are searching for it.
Driving targeted traffic to your website
- Web design. We create interactive, modern, eye-catching websites. We help you build strong online presence for your business by creating a professional website which best suits your online business strategy and target audience.
- Inbound marketing. The tactical practice of SEO by itself — optimizing pages, building external links, etc — doesn’t have the efficacy it once did. By the same token, neither does good content without the ability to market it online via social media. Effective SEO should be a servant to its master of good content or inbound marketing.
- Search engine marketing & optimization. There are a lot of people claiming to be SEO experts right now, but I have made my livelihood for the last 4 years as an e-commerce director and practicing SEO consultant. Much to my dismay, many people are taken in by unethical SEO companies (usually the ones who cold call) who promise to get quick results. What most small businesses don’t realize is that they are putting their digital reputations on the line—so-called “black-” and “gray-hat” SEO practices could very well result in website being penalized or banned by the search engines.
- Online advertising. We help you build your pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns on Google Adwords or Microsoft Ad Center or Facebook, and monitor your conversions to make sure you see a return-on-investment (ROI).
- Web analytics & web strategy. Our web consulting helps interpret the seemingly endless data that comes with any online marketing campaigns into something simple and actionable for your business.
Online Advertising Platforms
- Google Adwords
- Google Content Network
- Facebook Ads
- Microsoft Ads (Bing & Yahoo)
- Yahoo Behavioral Targeting
- YouTube Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Media Buys on targeted websites
More Internet Marketing Services
- Lead generation analysis and reporting through website traffic growth, SEO, and PPC efforts.
- Development, execution, tracking, and analysis of social media campaigns.
- Website and custom blog content. It will sound like you yourself wrote it (if you had the time).
- Development and execution of email marketing campaigns.
- Strategic consulting, including business plan and online sales strategy development.
Flagstone also excels at helping interpret the seemingly endless data that comes with any online marketing campaigns into something simple and actionable for your business. We create interactive, eye-catching websites. We help you build strong online presence for your business by creating a professional website that best suits your needs and target audience.
Why choose Flagstone? It’s simple …
Take us up on the free local search & website audit »
- Your website scanned for over 50 local search ranking factors
- Audit competitor websites side by side
- Actionable tips